Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sharing Beauty

Some experiences cannot be described in words. Words can be no more than a finger pointing. These words are meant to point to the experience I just had, here in the car, driving through Spains´ dry land under softly blueish clouded skies. Listening to Within temptations´ Dark wings.

I notice an aspect of me that wants to keep describing, postponing what I really want to share. Knowing it will be impossible. Maybe you can tune into it. I felt the beauty of the Dark and the Light together. The wonderful play of creation. Tears of being touched.

I feel the separation in me: Good side, ´Bad´ side
(Bad is not that bad, I understand our dear friend Kuthumi/Michael Jackson now) Bad is beautiful too. So Good side – Bad side and in the lump in my throat in between I now felt a fellowship of the people/beings we are becoming.

Please keep this in mind. For I notice that there are still a lot of people who try to fight the ´bad side´. Love them, for they are One with us too.

Imagine how courageous these aspects of us are to live those lives. Living on the ´good side´ is fairly easy. I honour all these beings that willingly choose to act this out for us. So all of us together can know our selves and the direction we want to go in all together. We are All in the same team. I like to refer here to the videos of Jessica Mystic, who points this out in a beautiful way all together. You can find them here if you like. Look for ´my message to humanity´


Thank ´you´ for reading this. Allowing me to be able to share.
Thank ´you´ for Being!
´You´re´ my greatest love in freedom.
Whether you consider yourself dark or light.

We are All One.

God Also beloves in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment