Monday, November 23, 2009

Looking through the 'Eye of the Dragon'

I've encountered some discoveries that I'd like to share with 'you' that I AM.

Many realities that I'm experiencing are starting to blend, since I'm recognizing the Oneness behind it more and more. This has showed me that it's like we're wearing masks. Identifying with them, looking through them. This is how I've often perceived 'others'. Through a filter that creates the illusion of a reality. And the illusion of the Other actually. The 'other' (perception of) One might identify with the same mask/reality / energy field and create a reality together with 'you'. That's how we trap ourselves into distorted views of who we believe to be.

It doesn't make much sense to go and try to connect everything we see around us. It IS already connected.

Although it might be a step in between to align personalities within ourselves with Oneness. I've been doing it for a while, but it might cause you to create an idea of the Oneness that we are. More then experiencing the Oneness itself.

I got this clear visual/experience (pff, limitations of words) of an empty space with masks in it. That's where the above comes from. Now from this experience I'm able to recognize more and more when I'm identifying with such a mask and choose to move out of it.

Another insight I wanted to share is the idea I got through a channeling this morning. It was mentioned that you can give your body the assignment to regenerate itself to a healthy state. I've been using this to gently order my body to generate itself in a state of unconditional Love Joy and Freedom according to the true meaning of these words.The last part to prevent the mind from taking over. Every inconvenience/tension that I've been feeling I send this 'command' to. And then it dissolves. I include the voice in me that orders this as well.
Reuniting many aspects that I'm separating in my bodily experience.

I've experienced that the name Dragon Eye that I adopted for a while triggered this. Today I gently entered the Eye of the Dragon. Finding that it's not perceiving visuals and that the point of perception is my heart space. Nice side effect is that this showed me how human eye sight limits us with perception in a certain direction. It's very limiting. It feels like looking through this Eye of the Dragon I manage to 'see' beyond some illusions. Probably many others would recognize this as looking with the heart. I guess this is 'my way' to get there.

I hope I have been of service to some of 'you' with this blog.
Please don't take anything for granted. May it be an inspiration.

Dragon Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment