Monday, November 23, 2009

In Between

This blog is written in the space of in-security. To allow my self & Self to discover. Feel free (always) to disagree. For it might very well be the next step on this joint adventure that we Are together.

This is experienced in the silence to-gather with Teake, Ambika, Ana and me.
These silent moments are a beautiful way of sharing our current states of being
with each One.

I re membered how I was in the first Conscious Ascension Training in Waalre (Netherlands). Looking at a glass table with brilliant shining glass lotus flowers with candles in it. How beautifully they reflect in the table.

At this moment I inspired my self to feel the cutting edge between this object and it´s Reflection. Exactly at the place where they meet. There´s an infinite space there for us to experience. Talking about ´there´. How about the space between here and there.
And isn´t the word space not to limited for it as well?

Today I realise that this is where it’s at.
The space in between. This is where everything comes together.
To me it feels like a possible gateway to ascension. Taking into account that this is an ongoing process.

So now I find myself looking in these spaces.
What is there in between the space of me as a human and our friends on the other side of the veil. (what veil?) Or between my heartbeat and the silence between my heartbeats? Between breathing in and breathing out. Between light and dark. Man and woman. Or whatever space you feel to dis cover.

I feel inspired by the rainbow, as an in-between between heaven and earth.
The physical and the non-physical. Let´s keep in mind that we are all learning and that in these spaces in-between we can exchange our experiences and keep expanding.

What´s there in between the space of Ascension and Inscension.

I´ve learned that personality is very important. (oeh, this might be stepping on some toes) I´ve been fighting it for a while. Believing that it is something that I have to get rid off. It´s not. It´s the filter that ´God´ ,ALL of Us, uses to experience itself. And I do find it useful to use it (instead of believing I Am it) to share and manifest the Reality that we All wish to create.

So I´ll leave you with this for now.
Trusting that this will be a contribution to the work of art that (y)our live is.

God Also


Note: Please keep dis covering and living your own truth.
It is my intention that you feel inspired by these words to dis cover the experiences that might lay in there for yo/us. And please feel free to share them with me in whatever way. Connecting in silence can be one of those many ways. Surprise me.

No comments:

Post a Comment