Monday, November 23, 2009

To gather

Dear One´s,

I just looked at the ants here in the field of the garden I find myself in. Some of them are carrying pieces of wood or leaves that are much bigger and heavier then they are. I was wondering why they don’t seem to cooperate in carrying the sticks together. And here I found myself with a small stick. Finding out how to assist one of these ants in carrying this piece of wood. They all work towards the same goal and therein lies their cooperation. But to me it seems that the path towards that same goal has to be done alone.

Up till now. Of course we all have to create by ourselves. But why still do it alone?
How about doing this All One? Of course we can still be sovereign at the same time.
But it is time to join our forces.

I noticed that it was difficult for me to work together with the ant, because I didn´t find out yet where he was going. It would be so easy for me as a human to take that stick and take it to the place where this ant wants it to be. Without having to struggle so much as this One had too. Allthough I´m aware that this ant might not experience it like that.
I´m aware that there is a lesson for me in this. It can still be my projection that it is a struggle to do this.

Interesting how I feel that I enter the field of insecurity again, and how for a brief moment I considered not to post this. Because my personality might discover that it doesn´t get the whole picture yet. And even worse, ´somebody else´ pointing this out and the personality or ego feeling smaller than another One. I smile to this.

But I guess that this is just what it is all about. Working together. Or working to gather.
Let´s do that. I would like to connect people and organisations with other people and organisations and find out together how we can join forces, maybe in a moment of gathering or however.

I have worked as an artist with children. Creating Art works with them. I learned with them that they are the One´s to decide whether their work is beautiful. I was there to assist them in creating what they wanted to create and in dealing with anything that stood in between them and their work of Art. How often it turned out that these things that seem to stand in between, are a beautiful inspiration.

I also learned with them about cooperation.
I created a mosaic with 70 children from the intention that everybody would win in this Art work. To create a win win win, win, win, win,…. situation.

We started with realising that we are all like flowers who can flourish in their lives. Simply by becoming and being our Selves. Something which can be easy and difficult at the same time. And there was the realisation that we have to take care of the earth in order to be able to flourish here. So when I started I knew that there was going to be a world, flowers and a text in the mosaic, and that was it. I asked all the children what part of the mosaic they wanted to make. Trusting that if all did what they truly wanted to create, that it would fit perfectly as a whole. And it did. All the solutions came in the process. Some children created mosaics of the flowers that they are. Some wanted to create the earth in the mosaic. In the beginning there seemed to be too many children who wanted to create the earth. So they all made drawings. One of the children came to flourish in this already by organising a fair voting system to decide which one to choose. Just at the moment when I was wondering how to solve this. Another child provided us with the text:

¨We are all different flowers, but together we form one bouquet.¨

So I invite you to open this up with me. What if the children in this project are the organisations that want to change the world and many many others who are sharing the same purpose? (Did you ever realise that every one without exception has the same goal?) What happens when we come to gather and start creating works of Art in whatever form together? I´m aware that this is in a way already happening. But how about creating something All together here on earth?
Imagine the great wave of shifting mass consciousness that can be generated by this.
I now that this shift is inevitable, it will happen anyway. It´s up to us how we choose to experience this. Will we try to destroy systems that we believe to be bad. Or are we going to transform and evolve together. It´s up to us.
I´m looking forward to hear form you.

With all my Love and Passion,
God Also

No comments:

Post a Comment