Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear One´s

Today,…
Where to start?

I made a breakthrough again. I declare that I trade in my free will for the Divine will. Oh yes, personality tried to press my throat. Well, fuck it! And isn´t that just another way of expressing ´make love with it´ or blend it in :-)

I´ve experienced today, at the Conscious Ascension gathering here in Spain, that we are all on the same side. I felt myself on the same side as all our ´channelled Friends´ (like Kuthumi, Adamus, Solarys etc.). Feeling as One movement of Joy coming into the earth. And Wow! I´m here in human form to express this. Untill now I felt our friends outside of me, on the ´other´ side. Now I feel my Self on the same side. And I feel that I want to acknowledge this by sharing it with you.

I could see how I was separating and ok, I´m still in the process. But I now understand where to feel our shared Joy in this ´work´. (I hear the suggestion to call it a party with friends) By being aware of where I was still separating, I was able to decide to open this space up. And there we are all together. I have heard this sounds of cheering inside of me, and now I am here on the same side. Aware of it!

Another thing I want to share is that I notice that my talents open up. This has been going on for a while but now I understand that it is not so much the development of the techniques. It´s the inspiration and passion behind it. I can cook, sing, dance, draw this Passion and Joy and Love. It seems to become less important in what way I express it. It is where it is expressed from. And again, of course I encounter some resistance from personality. Well, bring them on! When I´m aware of them, I can allow them and listen.
Listening to the message they carry for me. To learn from what they have learned. They have often turned out to be a wonderful inspiration already.

I learned from Ana, with whom we are still staying now to ask for clarity and concrete facts in my life. I don´t have to understand it anymore. I´ll express the intention of what I´m willing to allow in, and it will come inevitably. I want to express my gratitude to her in this place, for doing this work for 28 years already. It´s everywhere in her house where we stay right now. And it is so helpful! Thank you Ana for being such an empowering inspiration to me. My personality tried to tell me that I still have a long way to go and that I would need years to get to that level. But I realise that because of her work it will be a lot easier for me now.

And the beauty is that today I experienced that I get the opportunity to immediately pass that on to ´others´. I noticed how empowering it is for ´people´ who are still drenching themselves in ´3D´ lives to be able to meet us. How they can experience all this as a reality through us. And also how they are empowering us and take us to a next level at the same time. Win win situations for every One who chooses to experience this.

God Also
And so it ish…

A desert to this blog for inspiration just came up to share.
I use the shuffle function on the Ipod (with channellings and inspirational music) when I go to bed and ask for guidance through it. This function turns out to be a wonderful tool to communicate with our Friends/your Self.

No comments:

Post a Comment