Friday, December 4, 2009

Discovering Consciousness 3

Unfolding possible ´mind´ trap experiences into possibilities

So how did I get to this way of looking at life?

I encountered a beautiful being on my path, interestingly enough right after I cried out to the angels for help in a moment of feeling desperate. It turned out that she had done the same and that´s how we met. She taught me by allowing me to live through her experience of reality with her for some days. Allowing me to open my eyes once again.

This is my perspective on her story.

I met her at a playground in Barcelona, where she walked up to me, telling me that her live was in danger. I didn´t understand all of it, for I´m still unfolding my comprehension of the Spanish language. But it does allow me to stay in feel at the same time. She took me to her home where I spend a few days with her.

Her house was messy. The shutters before her windows closed.
She was very afraid that the medical industry had set up a complot against her.
And now she seemed stuck in feelings of anger and paranoia. She completely changed in those moments. She went to consult several doctors, explaining them how there was a conspiracy against her. Created by them.

This angel is pregnant, and this is how she was confronted with the medical system. Finding out what more and more people are finding out these days. That it´s not always benefitting us at all. She become very angry, which makes sense, doesn´t it? She identified with the believe that there are a lot of bad people in governments, medical industry etc. and she was very afraid to be caught. It made me realise once again that bad people don´t exist. There are only people who identify and operate with systems that are no longer benificial to us in this form. Systems that ask for transformation.

And so this happened within the few days that I was with her. We went to another doctor where she started to explain her point of view. And then we were taken to another hospital with an ambulance. Not knowing what was going on. There she was hospitalized at the psychiatric department. It was quite a painful and confronting experience at that moment.

Being torn between me being unable to help her, loving her very much. And believing that this might help her to break through. At the same time not trusting the system that she went into myself. Wondering if the system that she is so angry at can help her to get out of it.

This is what I see in this situation.
We live in a time where we discover a lot of bad things that are being done onto us by people who believe in systems that are not beneficial to us anymore. I guess most of us have heard about complot theories being exposed. This triggers a lot of anger.
We become angry at the bad guys, attacking them for attacking us.

How to get out of this?

By forgiving.

We have to forgive ourselves. Sometimes this may start with forgiving the other. That will open up the ability to identify with the other one and understand why they did it. Possibly leading to gratitude for them being willing to play that role. It´s not easy to live that. There might be the understanding that the other one was doing what he/she thought to be right. Just like you. This opens up to forgiving self. Realising that labelling the other one as bad inflicts pain and suffering onto the other. Realising that we are all learning about life will help in this process of forgiving.

Then we can let go of separation and share our experiences to evolve together.
In the example mentioned above the pregnant woman can heal her own pain and realise that she has an opportunity to change the medical system. To allow them to find new ways to teach people to heal themselves for example.

In the fight of good and bad we want to destroy the systems that we believe to be bad and sometimes even the people involved. This will not work. That´s how the mind was created. That´s why forgiving thoughts is helpful in healing the mind at times when it seems that (y)our thoughts are taking over.

This time we will ascend all together, so whenever we feel separated from some One we can have a look at what´s going on here.

I trust that this blog may contribute to transforming these situations into win win situations where we can experience that 1 + 1 = 3

God Also beli(e)ves in You!

No comments:

Post a Comment