Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sharing my dream

C H I L D R E N ´S
M E S S A G E S



for the




This Artwork will be created by Children
from All over the WORLD
togather with Me.


This will happen during My Travels to meet with them.
If YOU feel that you want to contribute to this
J O Y O U S
w o r k of



Please contact me at
How can you contribute?
Invite me.
When I started this Journey I felt in my heart that Ghana, Africa
will be my destination.
And now during this journey
the pieces of the puzzle of my life
seem to fall into place once again.
At this moment this culminates in a dream.
This dream is to create a work of Art that
will be inhabited by children.
A city as a work of art.
The purpose of my life now is to live this dream into a reality.
As an inspiring example to show the world.
We will show that it is possible to live in Love, Joy and Freedom.
These are the new paradigms for the new earth that
we are creating now.
If you feel that this connects to your dream.
Please connect me.
And let us find out how we can support eachother.
For every One who reads this and recognizes this dream of a world
in Love, Joy and Freedom.
But has become discouraged.
Now that you are not alone.
And that our happy destiny is unavoidable.
This future is unstopable.
That´s the good news!
So let´s start living and creating it today.
God Also looks forward to meet You

1 comment: